Sofia, Bulgaria | 19 - 21 November 2015
New approaches to learning as keys to success
The freedom of education in Europe is historically based on two pillars, which are not recognized equally in the different European countries.
The most well known is the respect for the fundamental right of minorities to raise and educate their children according to their own cultural and historical heritage.
This is strongly connected to the right of self organization and self-governance as proven concepts of strengthening the civil society.… Read
Latest newsSee all
- “Independent meets independent”
- ECNAIS Seminar/ MCM – Sofia, Bulgaria
- Next ECNAIS Seminar/MCM in Sofia, Bulgaria, 19, 20 and 21 November 2015
- EU Ministers of Education: results and background of Education, Youth, Culture and Sports Council, 18-19/05/2015
Latest resourcesSee all
- Eurydice Report: The Teaching Profession in Europe: Practices, Perceptions, and Policies
- Recommended Annual Instruction Time in Full-time Compulsory Education in Europe 2014/15
- OECD Education and Skills Newsletter (june 2015)
- No events to display.