25th anniversary of ECNAIS booklet
25 years of diversity and free parental school choice ensured by civil society ECNAIS is a non-political, non-confessional, international association for collaboration between national associations of independent schools in European countries. We use the term ‘independent’ in our statutes, but more common all over Europe is the term ‘private’ schools, meaning not governed or owned by the state. ECNAIS concerns… Read
Bucharest, Romania | 14 - 15 November 2013
The role that civil societies play in developing independent education at all levels
Seminar The objectives of private schools in Rumania are strongly related to ECNAIS’ goals. For Rumanian independent schools good cooperation with local civil societies and other European independent schools are important. ECNAIS can contribute in both ways to set an example of the role that civil societies can play in developing independent education at all levels and enhance cooperation between… Read
Latest news →See all
- 25th anniversary of ECNAIS booklet
- Online registration to ECNAIS Bucharest Seminar is open!
- Announcement ECNAIS Seminar in Bucharest
- VІ All-Ukrainian open educational Forum “School education in the context of national security: Ukrainian dimension”
Latest resources ↓See all
- Eurydice Key Data on Education in Europe in 2012
- PISA 2009 key findings
- McKinsey & Company – EducationBook
Agenda ↓See all
There are currently no events to display.