Athens, Greece | 14 - 16 April 2016
The empowerment of society through freedom of education
The right to education, the freedom of parental school choice and the freedom to establish schools on the basis of self chosen religious, philosophical or pedagogical ideas are well known European values, e.g. mentioned as fundamental citizens’ rights within the EU.
These human rights and fundamental freedoms go as far back as the first Protocol of the European Convention on Human Rights,… Read
Latest newsSee all
- Royal Decoration for Cor the Raadt
- Open letter to the Greek Government, the Greek Parliament, the Greek Political Parties and the Greek Mass Media and the Press.
- In Memoriam – Milka Slavcheva
- Hearing on the Right to Education: Freedom of parental Choice
Latest resourcesSee all
- Eurydice — Entrepreneurship Education at School in Europe – 2016 Edition
- Eurydice — Organisation of school time in Europe — 2015/16 school year
- Eurydice Report: The Teaching Profession in Europe: Practices, Perceptions, and Policies
- November 17, 2016ECNAIS Seminar / MCM 2016November 17, 2016 to November 19, 2016Berlin, GermanyApril 20, 2017ECNAIS Conference / AGM 2017April 20, 2017 to April 22, 2017