ECNAIS webinar - ELNE
The ECNAIS webinar will be at 16 February 2024, 9:00 hrs - 10:00 hrs.
The topic of the ECNAIS webinar is: School leaders in independent school as creators of learning environments. Most independent schools are because of their background and traditions capable to let teachers take their role into the development of education, therefore creating learning environments throughout the school. The role of the school leader in this is essential.
Speakers in the webinar will be:
- Radka Karagiozova and/or Annie Angelova and/or Maria Kamenova, Bulgaria, on ”Leaders as Innovators.” Aspects covered: change management: innovation, how to implement and when does it become part of a natural educational environment.
- Jakub Dvorak, Czech Republic, on Independent schools and special education: frontrunners. Aspects covered: independent schools turned out to be frontrunners in Czech Republic with implementing special education. Why was that?
- Serap Sarıgül Hazar, Turkey, on Positive School Leadership. School leader who not only establishes rules and oversees the school but also actively engages, lives, and is visible in the school environment, can significantly impact the community through positive communication with all stakeholders. Positive communication is the cornerstone of effective leadership.
The ELNE Network (A European Network of Excellence for Collaborative School Leadership) of which EFEE is the coordinator and in which ECNAIS participates, has recently launched its website: https://elnenetwork.org/.
On the website you will find all the information on the European Educational Leadership Week (EELW). Every year, ELNE will host the European Educational Leadership Week (EELW), a week-long online forum made up of dozens of dynamic and innovative webinars. The webinars will showcase the work of ELNE members on collaborative leadership. The 2024 EELW will take place from the 12th to the 16th of February 2024, under the overarching theme of “Transforming Schools into Learning Communities”. Signing up is for free.
European Educational Leadership Week (EELW)
The calls for proposals for the European Educational Leadership Week (EELW) are out!
The European Leadership Network Europe (ELNE) is looking for candidates to participate in the EELW, a one-week online forum that will take place from the 12th to the 16th of February 2024. This year’s theme is ‘Transforming schools into learning communities’.
This is your chance to make your voice heard and to showcase your work to hundreds of stakeholders from the European education and training sector!
You can participate by:
1. Organising an inspiring webinar (find out more: Call for Webinars)
2. Submitting an innovative educational practice (find out more: Call for Inspiring Showcases)
3. Submitting your valuable research (find out more: Call for Research Summaries)
The selectees will attend not only the EELW, but also the in-person Annual Conference in Brussels in April 2024!
Don’t pass up this opportunity to make your mark in the education community!
ELNE CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The ELNE Network (what is ELNE?), of which EFEE is the coordinator and in which ECNAIS participates, has recently launched its calls for proposals!
You can access the three different calls here:
The selectees from these calls will be able to participate in the ELNE ‘European Educational Leadership Week’.
This year’s theme is ‘Transforming schools into learning communities'.
The EELW will take place from the 12th of February to the 16th of February 2024.
Don’t miss it!