About the organization
The Swedish Christian School Council is a cooperation body for Christian independent schools and preschools in Sweden. We have about 50 member organizations with altogether 8500 students.
Our mission is
- to defend the rights of Christian schools in the Swedish society,
- to work for freedom of faith and for human rights in the area of Education,
- to be a voice for the Christian schools in contacts with authorities and in the public debate/ conversation, on issues of common concern for the member schools,
- to support groups running or planning to establish Christian independent schools,
- to encourage and support development and quality assurance at the Christian Schools, and cooperation between them,
- and to initiate educators’ training of common concern for the Christian Schools.